Tête-à-Tête

A dialogue of a 24-year-old wife, literature major, advertising AE, and new Texan.

Friday, November 5, 2010

I love these rustic country cottages...



(via My Black Book)
Posted by Miranda Holland at 8:30 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pages

  • Home
  • The List - 25 Before I turn 25

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2010 (19)
    • ▼  November (15)
      • Happy Thanksgiving
      • Our Christmas Gift to Each Other
      • Georgi
      • Saturday Farm Party
      • Beautiful Kitchen
      • If you need to laugh...
      • Irish Brown Bread Ice Cream
      • Song for the Day
      • Ellie
      • Song in My Head - Mindy Gledhill, Anchor
      • Here Comes the Cold
      • I love these rustic country cottages...
      • Verse for Memory
      • Lone Oak Winery
      • Happy Halloween
    • ►  October (4)

About Me

My photo
Miranda Holland
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.