Friday, November 5, 2010

Here Comes the Cold

And our house is already shivering... Last year David and I would rock-paper-scissors for who had to get out of the bed first to turn on the rest of the heaters in the house. Oh I think it may have been colder inside than it was outside. Which kind of makes sense when you see our cute little house bundled in snow... plus the fact that the home was built in the 20's and has NO insulation.


Hoping for a little bit of a warmer winter this year!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your blog already.... stirs me, inspires me, settles me. Can't wait to read more. Love you and miss you, friend

Emma said...

That picture of your house covered in show would make a great Christmas card :)

Allison said...

It is cold here tonight and I decided to put on a heater in my room, ok well I decided to double up to get it warmer double fast. Blew a fuse and I can't open the fuse box. Guess who's going to bed a little chilly tonight. Or at least with an extra blanket.
At least you have someone to rock paper scissors with, I have to grin and bear it.